Choosing the Right Taxing Entity for Your Business

Types of Entities: And How They Function- C Corporation- Tax filing is due on the 15th day of the third month following the close of its tax year. Extensions are filed on form 7004 extending for six months. For personal service corporations (PSC), the flat 35% tax rate applies. Personal holding companies (PHC) are subject to […]